Friday 25 November 2011

RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER RETIRES!

Now that report cards are done, I can relax a little. We have Student Led Conferences coming up later this week, and those are always a bit stressful, trying to get the students and their portfolios ready for their excited parents can be quite the job! One of the things on my list of 'Things To Do' for this week, is to complete the 'Reindeer Job Application' activity originally posted on the wonderfully creative blog First Grade Teaching. I fell in love with the holiday art and writing activity when I first saw it this summer and knew it was something I wanted to do in my own classroom! Kristen Walsky, the creative force behind First Grade Teaching has some great ideas, so be sure to check out her site. 
While you can find lots of reindeer and elf job applications out there, I decided to make my own. Here is a sample of what I came up with. Feel free to help yourself!  

My Reindeer Application

0 comments:

Post a Comment