Sunday 4 December 2011

O CHRISTMAS TREE!

This weekend I was busy getting into the Christmas spirit by taking the time to decorate my house for the holidays. It was so much fun! My husband, 'W', and I had our mugs of hot chocolate and Starbucks' newest holiday CD (we buy their holiday CD every year. Wonderful!) playing in the background. And of course our dog Della, had to be right there beside us, adding to the chaos! She ended up falling asleep amongst all the ornament boxes. It was the C-U-T-E-S-T! We have only been in the house for a few years, so I am still collecting Christmas decorations to fill our home. Each year, I buy a few new decorations and find new nooks and crannies to fill with sparkly baubles! Here are a few pictures of our entry way, formal living room, and dining room. This year I changed the theme of my tree, and went with rich browns, coppers, sparkly golds, olive greens, and deep reds. The ornaments all have a 'nature theme', such as sparkly copper acorns and glittered pine cones! Some of the lighting isn't the best in the pictures, I apologize, as I am not the greatest photographer.

I hope you all have a week full of merriment!
Front Entrance 


Fireplace

Tree

Woven Basket with Glittered Pine Cones


0 comments:

Post a Comment