Monday 5 December 2011

CLASSROOM RULES

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Monday! Only 13 school days left until Winter Break...can't wait...REALLY...can't wait! 

With Christmas quickly approaching, I find sometimes student behaviour can sometimes escalate, due to the excitement of the holidays. Something I made and have been using in my classroom for several years during Literacy Center time, is the 'Literacy Center Rules' poster. I keep it posted on my SMARTboard, and direct students to it when their behaviour does not match the rules. Please feel free to download it, or modify it so that it fits into your own classroom. 
Literacy Center Rules


I have also included a copy of the 'Rug Rules' poster that I found posted on the teacher blog  Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten this past summer. Julie is S-U-P-E-R creative and has some great freebies! I use Julie's 'Rug Rules' poster each and everyday, as a frequent reminder during carpet time. 
Rug Rules

I hope both of these posters are helpful to everyone in creating a peaceful and productive classroom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment