Friday 23 December 2011

TARRA'S FAVOURITE THINGS

Oprah had her own annual list...Here's mine!

With Christmas just mere days away, I thought I would share a few of my favourite things that I wouldn't mind giving or getting!  

Paperclip Bookmarks
Posted on Pinterest 
What a wonderful, inexpensive gift to make and give to all my book-loving friends! I L-O-V-E the beautiful ribbon, what a nice touch!

Bedazzled Starbucks Cup
Posted on Tumblr.com 
I am completely addicted to Starbucks, and well on my way to earning a 30 Star Gold Card in only a few short months! Well I might not give this away as a gift, I wouldn't mind finding it in my stocking on Christmas morning. I can't imagine a better way to start your day, than with a bit of glitter and Starbucks Hot Chocolate. YUM!

Muffin Tin Teacher Caddy


Now I know what to do with my old, crummy muffin tins! Ingenious! What a great way to practice 'upcycling'! 

Drinking Glass with Chalkboard Paint
I am always losing or misplacing my drink at parties...What a great spin on the tired old 'wine charms' or 'glass bracelets'. 

To all my friends, may your holidays be filled with merriment and lots of love! Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment