Sunday 2 October 2011

HALLOWEEN TREATS

With the temperatures falling, the leaves changing colours, and October officially underway, I have begun to think of Halloween and all the ways I can make it special for my firsties. Besides lots of fun activities in the classroom and a Halloween party, I usually give my students a small treat to take home and enjoy. After looking through the new October issue of Martha Stewart, I immediately was inspired to create a special, simple, and inexpensive Halloween treat for my students that I knew they would love. While you can up the 'wow' factor by using fancy Halloween ribbon and decals, I chose to keep the cost down using paper from school, and buying the chocolate Caramilk bars and stickers from Dollarama. The Caramilk bars have a beautiful copper metallic wrapper, and do not contain peanuts! 

 Halloween Treats






I hope this inspires some tasty treats in your classroom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment